One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Aida walked maladroitly to a couch and sat down, slipping his sandals off his feet.’
- ‘Legalist institutions that manage that pursuit maladroitly are ultimately swept away.’
- ‘Small-scale land restitution to those who could prove they owned it before 1947 has been maladroitly handled.’
- ‘We should not be guided by how to get the United States out of the quagmire it has so maladroitly manufactured.’
- ‘I groaned internally as I recalled the plane ride where I had maladroitly gotten sick all over Ross.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.