One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Many of these groups are affiliated with the malacological societies listed below, in particular American Malacological Union and Malacological Society of Australasia.’
- ‘The specimen is in the malacological collection of the Zoological Museum of the University of Bologna.’
- ‘The aim of the DMG is to support scientific malacological work, thus it is not an association of pure shell collectors.’
- ‘The foundation of the malacological collection was laid in the year 1852, incorporating the collections of the Transylvanian Society of Natural Sciences from Sibiu.’
- ‘The Journal is the most widely cited of all malacological journals and publishes papers dealing with all aspects of the study of molluscs.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.