One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It has become one of the most popular mal de mer remedies and many say it's the only thing that brings them relief.’
- ‘I have seen all too many a fisherperson's day ruined by the onset of mal de mer, so I wanted to share some tips I've learned over the years.’
- ‘Secondly, alcohol is a major dehydrator; heat, wave motion and booze cruising is a sure recipe for spiraling mal de mer.’
- ‘He had been feeling definite symptoms of mal de mer, caused more from his previous evening's carousing than from the motion of the boat.’
- ‘They also have shown in very good studies that the best drug for mal de mer is scopolamine, recently placed back on the market by the FDA in transdermal form.’
- ‘Being seasick, or, mal de mer, as the French say, is not fun.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.