One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to or characteristic of the island of Majorca, the largest of the Balearic Islands.‘a Majorcan paradise’
- ‘With both adults and kids alike finding fun in this amazing Majorcan resort, there's every reason why you should look at taking your holiday here.’
- ‘Make sure you sample some delicious Majorcan bread with olive oil, garlic, and tomato.’
- ‘This town in is the perfect location to enjoy old Majorcan style houses.’
A native or inhabitant of the island of Majorca, the largest of the Balearic Islands.‘the bay is popular with the Majorcans in summer’
- ‘The Majorcan has a good chance of claiming another Madrid crown.’
- ‘We suggest serving this dish of sautéed eggplant, potatoes, and bell peppers with grilled fish or lamb chops, as Majorcans do.’
- ‘He reckons his fellow Majorcan is the best young talent he has ever seen.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.