One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Any of the prophets after whom the longer prophetic books of the Bible are named; Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, or Daniel.
- ‘But because Isaiah is the major prophet, only he is mentioned while Malachi, as a minor prophet, is not.’
- ‘In some versions, the book of Daniel is included among the major prophets; in others it is among the minor ones.’
- ‘What major prophet of the Bible did Gabriel appear to centuries before?’
- ‘Today, some Bible teachers may separate the minor prophets from the major prophets and some may not.’
- ‘He was the last major prophet to teach all the Israelite tribes before they began to scatter from the Holy Land.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.