One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Any of the prophets after whom the longer prophetic books of the Bible are named; Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, or Daniel.
- ‘Today, some Bible teachers may separate the minor prophets from the major prophets and some may not.’
- ‘He was the last major prophet to teach all the Israelite tribes before they began to scatter from the Holy Land.’
- ‘In some versions, the book of Daniel is included among the major prophets; in others it is among the minor ones.’
- ‘What major prophet of the Bible did Gabriel appear to centuries before?’
- ‘But because Isaiah is the major prophet, only he is mentioned while Malachi, as a minor prophet, is not.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.