One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Newly affluent mainlanders are snapping up everything from Philippine pineapples to Japanese sedans.’
- ‘The rise in retail activity was based on an increase from both the influx of mainlanders as well as domestic spending.’
- ‘Hakka make up approximately 1.7 percent, while mainlanders make up about 15 percent of Taiwan's population.’
- ‘Of Taiwan's population, 18 million are native Taiwanese, while 4 million are ethnic mainlanders.’
- ‘Many Puerto Rican mainlanders hold high-paying white collar jobs.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.