One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The sensor preferably is either an anisotopic magnetoresistive element or a spin valve element less than 0.6 m wide.’
- ‘Today, the tunneling magnetoresistive heads have become a mainstream technology for the hard disk industry and will still be a technology of choice for future hard disk products.’
- ‘The use of tunneling magnetoresistive reading heads has helped to maintain a fast growth of areal density, which is one of the key advantages of hard disk drives as compared to solid-state memories.’
- ‘Thus all the elegant science and engineering of the disk drive - the aerodynamic heads, the magnetoresistive sensors, the ruthenium film - has its ultimate fulfillment in replaying soap operas and old Star Trek episodes.’
- ‘Accordingly, the whole region passed by the object in the alignment direction of the magnetoresistive elements is a magnetic sensitive region.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.