One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Magnetometry is nowadays the most efficient non-destructive geophysical method of modern archaeology.’
- ‘Since solar magnetic fields are the key to understanding the structures and dynamics of the solar atmosphere, precise vector magnetometry is a desirable ingredient to almost every observing program.’
- ‘Gorman and coworkers used ultrasonography and magnetometry to measure diaphragmatic length at different lung volumes in 10 men with COPD and 10 control subjects.’
- ‘Although magnetometry can be used for coarse delineation of bedrock structure, its resolution is relatively poor.’
- ‘This kind of magnetometry could be very useful for nondestructive testing of materials.’
- ‘Another measures disturbances to the earth's magnetic field (magnetometry) caused by buried features such as some construction materials, pottery, pits, ditches and walls.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.