One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The chemical element of atomic number 12, a silver-white metal of the alkaline earth series. It is used to make strong lightweight alloys, especially for the aerospace industry, and is also used in flashbulbs and pyrotechnics because it burns with a brilliant white flame.
- ‘Calcium, magnesium, phosphorus and zinc are the major minerals that make up bones.’
- ‘Generally, magnesium, potassium, and sulfur do not need to be added to swine diets.’
- ‘Calcium and magnesium are among the most abundant elements on earth, so they are imbibed as drinking water and as milk.’
- ‘This fruit is also rich in other mineral elements such as calcium, iron and magnesium.’
- ‘Calcium and magnesium in water create hard water, and high levels can clog pipes.’
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.