One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In the upper parts of both granites, the magmatic foliation lies in a subhorizontal orientation.’
- ‘The magmatic fabric of a plutonic rock forms during a relatively short time interval, after ascent and before final crystallization of magma.’
- ‘In central and northern Sardinia there is evidence of an Ordovician magmatic belt upon older basement interpreted as an Andean-type volcanic arc.’
- ‘Thin-section analysis shows that the minerals forming the magmatic foliation do not show any signs of deformation or recrystallization.’
- ‘Rifting was associated with magmatic activity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.