A motor-vehicle wheel made from lightweight magnesium steel, typically having a pattern of holes or spokes around the hub.
- ‘The seat memories also cover the mirrors, and the left side mirror dips to show the curb to avoid damaging the 18 inch mag wheels when parking.’
- ‘It's undistinguished, he says, by any particular feature except the flashy mag wheels, which are like after-market add-ons favoured by spendthrifts.’
- ‘Due to huge market interest and demand for chrome and mag wheels, your fitment options are virtually unlimited.’
- ‘The year is shown by the horn grilles which are black (previously silver), and the model by the mag wheels and the front air dam.’
- ‘The man was wearing brand name surf-style clothing and was driving either a white Nissan or Toyota van with mag wheels and thin tyres.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.