One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Despite these findings, one would think that natural selection could produce macroevolutionary changes in bristle number without the inevitable derangement of either ribosome production or the PNS.’
- ‘The association between environmental changes and biogeographic and macroevolutionary changes is potentially an important area of paleontological research.’
- ‘And, though some would disagree, I do not think we can make further serious progress in our understanding of macroevolutionary phenomena without drawing phylogeny into a central role.’
- ‘This article borrows macroevolutionary concepts derived from paleontology and applies them to one of the longest-standing puzzles in genome biology, namely the evolution of genome size.’
- ‘Thus, adaptation-oriented studies of characters have expanded from microevolutionary studies of function and fitness to include macroevolutionary studies of phylogenetic patterns.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.