One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Bannayan-Riley-Ruvalcaba Syndrome traditionally has been diagnosed based on clinical findings of macrocephaly (large head), lipomas, hemangiomas, and penile freckling.’
- ‘‘It was known that humans who have inherited deletions or mutations of the PTEN gene often showed macrocephaly, or abnormally large brains,’ says Wu.’
- ‘ACH is characterized by disproportionate short stature, where the limbs are shorter than the trunk, and macrocephaly (excessive head size).’
- ‘Measurement of the head circumference is vital to detect associated microcephaly or macrocephaly (caused by hydrocephalus).’
- ‘Clinical findings during early childhood may include macrocephaly and frontal bossing (unusually prominent forehead).’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.