One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These holes appear to represent tubercles that did not become phosphatized and were dissolved during maceration.’
- ‘Obesity, insufficient excision, significant skin maceration, and chronic skin infection may increase the incidence of recurrence.’
- ‘When choosing a dressing, focus on protecting the surrounding skin from maceration, filling in a crevice if the wound is deep, and stimulating the growth of granulation tissue and epithclialization.’
- ‘The Burgundian vogue for cold maceration occasionally calls for refrigeration too.’
- ‘Profuse sweating can result in skin maceration and secondary microbial infections.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.