One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A small round cake with a meringue-like consistency, made with egg whites, sugar, and powdered almonds and consisting of two halves sandwiching a creamy filling.‘I made vanilla cupcakes and a batch of strawberry macarons’
- ‘I just spent all weekend, back in my Santa Fe kitchen, making rose macarons.’
- ‘I chose the Creme caramel, with sea salt caramel ice cream and a caramel macaron.’
- ‘This stunning collection of recipes adds a touch of magic to the macaron.’
- ‘It features signatures dishes such as a mushroom souffle and a raspberry macaron.’
- ‘Move over chocolates, cupcakes and macarons - marshmallows are about to make a comeback!’
- ‘Allow the piped macarons to dry, uncovered, for at least 15 minutes.’
- ‘Just like the basic macaron recipe, the basic buttercream filling recipe can be customized with endless flavors and colors.’
- ‘Although part of the same happy pastry family, the French macaron should not be confused with the coconut macaroon.’
- ‘Danny thinks the almond flavor is terrific, but Gail thinks it's nothing like a macaron, so she's very sad.’
- ‘The assembled macarons can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.’
French: see macaroon.
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.