One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A preparation containing the products of lysis of cells.
- ‘Cell lysates were prepared and subjected to Western blot analysis as previously described.’
- ‘The double-mutant lanes contain lysates from independently isolated cell lines.’
- ‘This lag could explain the degradation observed in samples from crude lysates produced by these lysis methods even in the presence of RNase inhibitors.’
- ‘Heating and methanol treatment will denature and precipitate the great majority of cytosolic proteins found in cell lysates.’
- ‘Negative control indicates lysates from an isogenic cell line not expressing GFP.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.