1 Write or sing lyrics.
- ‘I think Daddy Yankee said it best when he lyricized a phrase in his hit song ‘Gasolina.’’
- ‘Please be kind to Sting and don't label him a closeted Maulvi just because he lyricized your dilemma so accurately.’
- 1.1Write in a lyric style.
- ‘It included allusions to our first dates in that hood and he pointed them out as he lyricized about them’
- ‘What Césaire said to Depestre in prose he lyricized in a complementary poem entitled ‘Le verbe marronner.’’
- 1.2[with object]Treat in a lyric style or put into lyric form.
- ‘As in his previous film, Central Station, another road movie and a great one, Salles doesn't try to lyricize landscapes or fill them with portentous menace or serenity.’
- ‘If you're still not bored at this stage, steps three and four are ‘lyricize your inflection’ and ‘the phoneme drill’ respectively.’
- ‘While he lyricized the locale, Piano did not forego the practical aspects of architecture.’