Freeze-dry (a substance)
dried, freeze-dried, dehydratedView synonyms
- ‘Samples conserved in liquid nitrogen are lyophilized prior to analysis.’
- ‘A recent approach to reduce the interlaboratory variation has been to prepare a calibration curve using calibrated lyophilized plasmas.’
- ‘The starch granules were lyophilized in a freeze-drier for 48 h.’
- ‘The aqueous extract was lyophilized to obtain a powder.’
- ‘Cell wall material was then lyophilized and weighed.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.