One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘After fractionation with ammonium sulphate the sample was dialysed against ammonium bicarbonate buffer for desalting and lyophilization.’
- ‘Peptide samples to be used in FTIR spectroscopic experiments were converted to the hydrochloride salt by two cycles of lyophilization from 10 mM hydrochloric acid.’
- ‘Cell debris was pelleted by centrifugation and supernatant concentrated by lyophilization to one tenth of the initial volume.’
- ‘Final separation was achieved by fast protein liquid chromatography, followed by dialysis and lyophilization, resulting in a white powder.’
- ‘More than 99% of ammonium was removed by lyophilization, making it possible to use conductivity to estimate total nonvolatile ionic concentrations and facilitating analysis of urea.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.