One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for reticuloendothelial
- ‘Next is a chapter on haematopoietic and lymphoreticular disorders including haemolytic anaemias, leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma.’
- ‘Chromogranin was also demonstrated in the lymphoreticular system by immunohistochemistry.’
- ‘Instead, they simply have subclinical infection that is apparent in lymphoreticular tissue but does not progress.’
- ‘Overall, 19 of 20 appendixes removed at autopsy from cases of variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease with adequate numbers of lymphoid follicles had lymphoreticular accumulation of prion protein.’
- ‘Microscopic features include ‘atypical lymphoreticular cells associated with necrosis and prominent vascular infiltration.’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.