One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A disease affecting the lymph nodes.
- ‘There was no clubbing, cyanosis, edema, arthritis, lymphadenopathy, or rash.’
- ‘Hepatitis, iritis, lymphadenopathy, and renal abnormalities also can be seen.’
- ‘However, all patients presented with leukocytosis, minimal lymphadenopathy, and splenomegaly.’
- ‘General examination to exclude generalised lymphadenopathy or metastatic disease should then be undertaken.’
- ‘Other common symptoms of syphilis at this stage include lymphadenopathy, fever, and arthralgias.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.