One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Look for faux suede that is very soft and has a luxuriousness to its drape.’
- ‘If I'm up early alone, I feel energetic, creative and spoiled by the luxuriousness of no one else up to bug me - especially if I'm writing in the morning.’
- ‘But when I'm with both him and Jenny it's hard not to sink into the luxuriousness of her heart and get caught up in her curiosity for the whole wide world.’
- ‘His music has beauty and flamboyance, a luxuriousness in its sounds.’
- ‘True castles were also residences; the greatest were palaces of considerable size and luxuriousness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.