One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Often omitted by traditionalists who may not be able to afford them, they are mandatory for Nazarites and lend to the Church umutsha its distinctive luxuriance.’
- ‘In spite of its smoky luxuriance and organic contours, the album's architecture is a snakes-and-ladders affair of telescoping hallways, spiral staircases and dim-lit chambers of unclear dimensions.’
- ‘But if we were giving out points for quality and luxuriance of mullet hairstyle, William Wallace - or Mad McMax as he must surely be called - would walk it.’
- ‘Their bizarre distance from reality, their twisted imputations of malignity, their excess, their luxuriance in defamation and falsehood, are obviously symptomatic.’
- ‘Much to our astonishment, the Palm Cove was lovely, a purpose-built village inserted with care into a stretch of tropical luxuriance beside a curving bay.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.