One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The album is a lushly produced, 11-song disc that captures the group's British-influenced pop with loving attention.’
- ‘Of course, the entire movie is lushly detailed in gorgeous shots, like the shaving-mirror triptych revealing the three of them in the bath.’
- ‘Much of the action is lushly set in Southeast Asia, where the pair are captured and raised separately until, after a series of coincidences, they face each other in an arena fight.’
- ‘Up the road, Paul's grapes hang lushly from the vine.’
- ‘But when the guns have fallen silent, evil in its many guises - some of them lushly beguiling - will still prowl among us.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.