One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In the case of symmetrical lupoid onychodystrophy, Greyhounds form antibodies against their toe nails, and reject them.’
- ‘There is also a specific inflammatory disease of the liver, related to SLE, called lupoid hepatitis.’
- ‘Diascopy with a glass spatula reveals the lupoid character of the infiltrations.’
- ‘There is also a specific inflammatory disease of the liver related to SLE, sometimes known as lupoid hepatitis.’
- ‘From January 1989 to February 1993, lupoid onychodystrophy was diagnosed in 18 dogs at the CVM.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.