One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
(in science fiction) an imagined inhabitant of the moon.
- ‘I don't believe the Lunarians made up any legends about these Giants. That would have been too much out of character.’
- ‘Apparently the Lunarians have finally awoken.’
- ‘The people of Namoris were, supposedly, descendants of the Lunarians, immortal beings, the subjects of the moon goddess Celhyst, banished to the Earth and subjected to mortality for some misdeed against their queen.’
- ‘Yes, this orb that contained such power is stored inside the secret chamber of the Lunaria Kingdom, and the Lunarians respected this power, they've never touched or used it.’
- ‘Finally, the Lunarians made a sudden mass attack on the alien base outside on the surface, almost destroying it.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.