One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It shone with incredible lucidness across his face.’
- ‘What's more, I'm not sure I can sufficiently emphasise the sheer lucidness of the moment: the hot stone pavement, the sun on my back, the leaf fragment between my fingers, the physics of the bee itself being moved by the leaf.’
- ‘We judge our seriousness not only by the quality of our prose and lucidness of our arguments but by the caliber and seriousness of the enemies we choose to take on.’
- ‘The first was a bi-polar gardener who often had extended periods of lucidness then relatively short lapses in memory and purpose.’
- ‘My poor father picked up the call literally falling of the bed, and I sprang up in perfect state of lucidness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.