One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘No one else - and certainly no male - deals so lucidly or movingly, or consistently in such depth, with the painful tangle of what's called human relations.’
- ‘The entries are clearly and lucidly written, and informed both by careful architectural and historical analysis and by first-hand knowledge based on visits and inspections.’
- ‘Though it's hard work to think precisely, lucidly, logically, it's also enormously invigorating.’
- ‘The book is lucidly and logically written and presented, and is therefore a very easy read.’
- ‘You've lucidly described how a straight yes or no doesn't really work in response to the question ‘Is light a wave?’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.