One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The entries are clearly and lucidly written, and informed both by careful architectural and historical analysis and by first-hand knowledge based on visits and inspections.’
- ‘The book is lucidly and logically written and presented, and is therefore a very easy read.’
- ‘Though it's hard work to think precisely, lucidly, logically, it's also enormously invigorating.’
- ‘You've lucidly described how a straight yes or no doesn't really work in response to the question ‘Is light a wave?’’
- ‘No one else - and certainly no male - deals so lucidly or movingly, or consistently in such depth, with the painful tangle of what's called human relations.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.