often as modifier A 4G mobile communications standard.‘users of the LTE network should see data speeds that are up to 10 times faster than the current 3G network’
- ‘"Technology is often over-hyped, but in the case of LTE, we've been pleased every step of the way by the capabilities."’
- ‘And of course, the open policy will go for the fast LTE network as well.’
- ‘In fact, he thinks no one will "win," and just like now where "multiple technologies exist for economic reasons," it'll be the same thing with WiMax and LTE.’
- ‘They would be the first UK network to run LTE services.’
- ‘The first generation of LTE will offer speeds at up to 100 Mbps, according to the Commission.’
Early 21st century: abbreviation of Long Term Evolution.
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.