One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He was all about lovingness, openness, communication, let's move in together, etc.’
- ‘There is much evidence of lovingness in the work, particularly in the delightful rendering of the smallest of creatures.’
- ‘The teacher who walks in the shadow of the temple, among his followers, gives not of his wisdom but rather of his faith and his lovingness.’
- ‘This wandering visualization captures the sense of family as a unit, an organism unto itself (appropriately, the entire clan smokes out of the same pack of cigarettes), with the lovingness and annoyingness such inseparability entails.’
- ‘When I tried with my parents I saw only hatred and anger, and when I tried on Bert, it had showed kindness and lovingness that is always found in close friends.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.