One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These endearing traits are undeniably a large part of what made Max so loveably Max.’
- ‘Everything that makes him such a charming, slightly oddball singer remains, not least in the lovably mundane lyrics.’
- ‘Behind the lovably telegenic pontiff was a medieval despot.’
- ‘Justin strikes poses in silhouette behind the curtain, ending with a lovably cheesy two-thumbs-up gesture.’
- ‘I adored the loveably flawed animal characters he created.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.