One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Peter, known for his loquaciousness, this time addressed the gathering in the German language.’
- ‘The first category sanctifies exhortation, rhetorical plainness, unadorned truth-telling; the second blesses ornate, elaborate eloquence, ludic loquaciousness.’
- ‘There are times when a peculiar social awkwardness seizes me and I detach from a group forsaking my usual loquaciousness.’
- ‘He went into this tournament with an heroic reputation for time-consuming loquaciousness.’
- ‘Ask him what he inherited from his family background, however, and his loquaciousness stops.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.