One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She seemed too immersed in a phone call to actually notice Kat's sudden appearance, so, with caution and much aching, Kat limped lopsidedly down the fluorescently lit hallway.’
- ‘I tilted my head to one side and smiling lopsidedly said, ‘Do you know what I think?’’
- ‘‘You're forgiven,’ I drawled, grinning lopsidedly.’
- ‘First, the other side has a huge advantage in money, incumbency and a constituency that benefits lopsidedly from the unrepresentative electoral college and senate.’
- ‘He grinned lopsidedly, then cocked his head to the side.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.