One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A forward who plays at the back of the scrum.
- ‘We had four loose forwards on the field at the same time in the last test.’
- ‘If your tight forwards are performing well, it frees your loose forwards and allows them to play a more expansive game.’
- ‘Gradually the Welsh loose forwards began to find some parity and secured some good possession that resulted in England conceding two penalties.’
- ‘The loose forward came back after ten months out with a shoulder injury with a blockbusting display in the shock 21-14 win.’
- ‘Our front five struggled and we did not match the Springbok loose forwards.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.