One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Regular eye check-ups will identify long-sightedness early on so that corrective treatment can be administered.’
- ‘He suffers from long-sightedness and now needs to wear glasses when reading some government papers.’
- ‘Chennai joins select cities in the country to launch a new laser-driven vision correction procedure for short-sightedness, long-sightedness and astigmatism.’
- ‘People with long-sightedness usually need to wear corrective eyewear such as glasses or contact lenses to read, write and carry out detailed tasks.’
- ‘If you perform a lot of close work and find you are getting eye-strain or headaches, this may indicate an excessive effort to focus the eyes, which could be due to long-sightedness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.