One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘For his love alone does she remain in that contemptible town, suffering the lonesomeness of teenage cruelty.’
- ‘Believe it or not she began to get used to the lonesomeness.’
- ‘It is a story of passion and lonesomeness which inspires as well as entertains.’
- ‘The man who sings with the kind of lonesomeness associated with Hank Williams has cultivated a major following in the western region over the past decade.’
- ‘Higgins' major themes are travel and lonesomeness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.