One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The next day's very early start didn't gel too well with this renowned lollygagger but cuckoo clocks, fondue and chocolate wait for no man.’
- ‘More schoolchildren sauntered in and his darting eyes tried to keep track of all ten lallygaggers.’
- ‘I'm starting to think it might be a lot easier for everyone if we could just get all of these ne'er-do-wells, lollygaggers, and malcontents to put together one class action suit, instead of all of these little petty suits.’
- ‘You can mix socializers with competitors and hard-chargers with lollygaggers, but it'll be about as much fun as a long carry over quicksand.’
- ‘To celebrate online lollygaggers, the new "TimeWasters" subsite will keep office workers distracted with more games, jokes of the day and character screen savers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.