One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A programming-language symbol that denotes a logical operation.
- ‘A query was defined as a set of one or more search terms; it may include advanced search features, such as logical operators and modifiers.’
- ‘Engines like Alta Vista use logical operators (also known incorrectly as Boolean operators) which many users do not fully exploit.’
- ‘Fault trees use logical operators called gates.’
- ‘His ingenious idea was to treat the individual statements, like P and Q above, as variables and to define the logical operators as mathematical operations, similar to addition and multiplication.’
- ‘The moral of the story is that you should type very carefully when using logical operators in statements.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.