One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A puzzle in which the answer can be deduced from a given set of premises.‘I like to do logic problems to keep my mind sharp’
- ‘These aren't your usual adventure game puzzles either, but explicit riddles or logic problems.’
- ‘The idea is that five people sit round a table discussing logic problems, amusing anagrams, and the sort of lateral thinking puzzles that were popular in playgrounds when I was six.’
- ‘Reduce each decision to a simple logic problem.’
- ‘The team will solve logic problems, either together or individually, using numerical or pictorial data that is not dependent on language comprehension.’
- ‘Your ability to do a logic problem or to do geometry seems to be more related to age itself.’
- ‘Can you solve this logic problem?’
- ‘Some logic problems ask you to prove that a certain sentence is a logical truth.’
- ‘I had hoped that if learners practice simple logic problems and develop their ability to reason, it will be easier for them to make the progression to more advanced problems.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.