One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A circuit for performing logical operations on input signals.
- ‘The CMOS gate arrays with vertical transistors comprise a logic circuit.’
- ‘The instruction logic circuit substitutes the selected status bit for a least significant bit of the register number.’
- ‘The apparatus includes two visual indicators, two amplifiers, and a logic circuit.’
- ‘The entangled photons allow the system to encode information before computations begin and imprint a quantum logic circuit on the state, destroying its entanglement and making the process irreversible.’
- ‘The buffer circuit further includes a write logic circuit that is coupled between the first buffer and the second buffer.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.