One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Predicted yields for different terrains of the loessial soil showed that the soil in the plain lands and the table lands had a higher productivity than that of the slope lands and the terraces.’
- ‘As a whole, the mineralization and nitrification of nitrogen in the manual loessial soil was higher than that in the red loessial soil.’
- ‘A recommendation for a soil classification chart that provides a good classification for alluvial and loessial deposits for central Illinois will be developed.’
- ‘The northeastern part of the Gaza Strip, with loessial and alluvial soils, also contains some wadis.’
- ‘Proper consideration should be given to zoning of areas of collapsible loessial soils.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.