A complete locking system, including knobs, plates, and a locking mechanism, especially for a door.
- ‘The mortise lockset is the most secure locking mechanism for a door.’
- ‘They are available in models for simple bike locks, locksets and heavy-duty use.’
- ‘A deadbolt lock backs up a lockset on entry doors to provide maximum security.’
- ‘Slabs are doors without mortises for hinges or holes drilled for locksets.’
- ‘There are 5 exterior doors and 2 garage doors that require these locksets.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.