One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The man is not a comic artist; he's an American loather with a couple of markers and a bloated sense of self importance.’
- ‘And whether you're young or old, whether you're a law lover or a law loather, do contact your local Law Society for activities this week.’
- ‘It's so light and tasty, I've even convinced avid spinach loathers.’
- ‘If we look at racism then, despite all the self loathers, there is a good deal less racism nowadays than when I was a teenager.’
- ‘It seemed absurd in many ways, yet I was trying my hardest to keep in step with the my fellow loathers and any slip off the edge of anti-Americanism would get me a tongue lashing from one person or another.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.