One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- variant spelling of low-carb
- ‘I don't plan to overindulge, but I want to be prepared by bringing a lo-carb option with me while everyone is is enjoying margaritas!’
- ‘I make myself a sandwich with lo-carb bread and lo-carb PB.’
- ‘Anyone have any suggestions for what to do with 992 boxed, lo-carb fruitcakes?’
- ‘Fresh (or frozen) peas are always a great side with fresh fish and we served a choice of saffron rice or spaghetti squash for a lo-carb option.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.