One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Let me know.‘LMK how it goes’
- ‘I might have a pair of amber corner lights for your sedan, LMK if you want them.’
- ‘If anyone is looking to sell a set, LMK.’
- ‘If anyone here ever been to Thailand and likes combat sports, LMK what's good!’
- ‘LMK if you want more info.’
- ‘Just wondering, have you listened to hers freestyle over the track? LMK what you think after.’
- ‘LMK if you want anything further.’
- ‘It's nice to know that you won't be throwing these earbuds away at the first opportunity, or if you decide to, LMK—I'll send you my mailing address.’
- ‘Tell an 18 year old serving in the army they're a teen and LMK what their response is.’
- ‘Email me the code and then LMK if you did, and I'll reply back.’
- ‘Like it dislike it LMK; I just want my music to keep improving so I'm open to all forms of criticism and opinions.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.