One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Let me know.‘LMK how it goes’
- ‘If anyone is looking to sell a set, LMK.’
- ‘LMK if you want anything further.’
- ‘If anyone here ever been to Thailand and likes combat sports, LMK what's good!’
- ‘It's nice to know that you won't be throwing these earbuds away at the first opportunity, or if you decide to, LMK—I'll send you my mailing address.’
- ‘LMK if you want more info.’
- ‘Tell an 18 year old serving in the army they're a teen and LMK what their response is.’
- ‘I might have a pair of amber corner lights for your sedan, LMK if you want them.’
- ‘Email me the code and then LMK if you did, and I'll reply back.’
- ‘Just wondering, have you listened to hers freestyle over the track? LMK what you think after.’
- ‘Like it dislike it LMK; I just want my music to keep improving so I'm open to all forms of criticism and opinions.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.