One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Port-of-Spain's security, safety, sanitation and environmental handicaps, then, are likely to make a bigger impact upon economic productivity than on city-dwelling liveability.’
- ‘There has been no time to relish victory, no time to glory in London the great, its recent blooming in music, museums, art, street life and an unaccustomed, frisky liveability.’
- ‘They were focused on a certain form of efficiency at the cost of liveability, heritage and sustainability.’
- ‘The offshoot of that is that one of Montreal's essential characteristics - its sheer liveability - has changed, perhaps for good.’
- ‘These developments - the liveability of life under direct rule - may also explain the political intransigence that is apparent in the population and among politicians.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.