One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
treated as singular The study of liturgies.
- ‘At present he is instructor in liturgics at the Japan Lutheran College and Theological Seminary in Tokyo.’
- ‘He is a doctoral student in liturgics and church history at The General Theological Seminary in New York and a priest of the Diocese of California.’
- ‘In 1960, just before becoming the first professor of liturgics at General Theological Seminary, he visited and lectured in ‘the mission field’ in southeast Asia.’
- ‘An ordained pastor of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, he previously taught homiletics and liturgics at the University of Notre Dame.’
- ‘She is associate professor of liturgics at Seabury-Western Theological Seminary in Evanston, Illinois.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.