One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I will defend my decisions as being not only liturgically correct, sound, and beneficial, but also as being my prerogative to make.’
- ‘The question left for us is the following: Is it possible to express liturgically our religiosity and theology from a non-ideological place?’
- ‘The challenges are for the liturgically savvy, whether ordained or lay.’
- ‘In America, were the book a quarter of its price, it might provide light reading for liturgically interested clergy.’
- ‘The liturgically centered Episcopalians who see the trend coming are understandably interested in providing rites of commitment supported by the church.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.