One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The question left for us is the following: Is it possible to express liturgically our religiosity and theology from a non-ideological place?’
- ‘In America, were the book a quarter of its price, it might provide light reading for liturgically interested clergy.’
- ‘The liturgically centered Episcopalians who see the trend coming are understandably interested in providing rites of commitment supported by the church.’
- ‘I will defend my decisions as being not only liturgically correct, sound, and beneficial, but also as being my prerogative to make.’
- ‘The challenges are for the liturgically savvy, whether ordained or lay.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.