One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In these battles where the government is on their side, public interest litigators for right-leaning organizations are hardly standing alone with a slingshot.’
- ‘Good faith efforts aren't what litigators fight for: They want court orders that mandate concrete results.’
- ‘They are for the external direction of litigants and litigators.’
- ‘He is 45 and makes his living as a corporate litigator handling contracts and corporate shareholder disputes.’
- ‘But for ten years she was a litigator, acting mostly for defendants.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.