One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Large or hard stones can be crushed with a mechanical lithotripter.’
- ‘For more than a decade, the group has been developing versions of ultrasonic devices, known as lithotripters, for destroying mineral stones that can form in the kidney and gall bladder.’
- ‘Maybe the atropine, lithotriptors and triggers are for something else entirely.’
- ‘Another method that may be applicable is the use of shock waves generated by extracorporeal lithotripters or lasers.’
- ‘They were delighted when they were able to break up the stone with the electrohydraulic lithotriptor.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.